Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Change

Sometimes it's a bit hard for me to accept changes because at one point in my life, I've never thought that these changes would happen and that I would have to deal with them. But that's life. We seldom get what we want but often get what we need. But are we thankful?

I'm learning how to embrace change. Change may not be bad tho I have to agree that 'change' is outside of our comfort zone most of the time and it may be hard to adjust to them. But I always tell myself to look on the positive aspects of everything. Like for example, I  may think that something that has happened may be considered 'bad', but I do believe that these things happen in order for better things to fall through. 

I have to be honest that I feel like it's hard to be patient and faithful at times. But after it all passes by, I do believe that everything will make sense and I'll finally understand why things happened.

I'm still coping and trying to get used to the absence of some people in my life. It's hard.. but that's okay. Everything happens for a reason. And I pray that Allah will always protect them and keep them safe.

Till then, take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment