Wednesday, 17 April 2013
Final year
Bismillah, school starts tomorrow!
I've been looking forward to it. I went to school today for PD and FYP briefing and I was mindblown by the fact that we have a lot of things to be done. Busy days ahead! Classes will end around 4.30 - 4.45 and after classes, I guess I'll be meeting my teammates to discuss.
It's okay. Final year. Endure! If we do our best, the results will be satisfying InsyaAllah, amin!
We're taking 4 modules this semester, and Wednesdays are specifically for FYP. Alhamdulillah, I am looking forward to studying after 2 months of.. not studying. I'll be having Anthropological Studies tomorrow. Apparently I got this module even though I chose Fundamentals of Design but that's alright. I'm content with what I've gotten. Anthropology sounds fun, I've always been interested in it so alhamdulillah.
So, for three modules which are; Anthropological Studies, Smart Architecture, and Play Experience Design, the classes will be mixed with students from other courses so I guess I have to make friends and try to not be too awkward around people who I don't know. It's going to take time to adjust especially for someone like me. I have social anxiety and sometimes it gets really bad that I might just run off and cry and keep thinking about it until I start to hate myself even more. I wish I'm exaggerating but no, it did happen at one point in my life in the early stages of being a teenager and I hope it won't happen again. Alhamdulillah, I think I'm getting better so I guess that's good.
Even though senior year is going to be very packed (and I still need to complete my CCE points oh joy), I hope I'll take the time to keep this blog updated. It's nice to write once in a while. It's liberating.
May Allah bless you for taking the time to read my words. I know it won't make a difference whatsoever because I'm not an inspirational person. I'm not that kind of person who writes beautifully with words so stunning, people will fall in love with me. I can't change someone's thoughts with my words nor do I want to. I just love writing about anything and everything.
I'm just me; someone with thoughts as dark as the abyss trying to find my way towards the light. Trying to be a better person each day, and have a smile on my face. Someone who finds joy in making people happy while trying to make myself happy. (Because when u smile, I smile what. Hehe)
I don't know.. Happiness is a big deal to me. If you really know me, you would know why. I don't have big dreams at the moment. But my goal each day is to make at least someone feel better even with a smile. Everyone has problems; doesn't matter big or small. Why make it worse for them if you can make things a bit better? So smile. Smiling is the best of sadaqah right? haha. Alright.
I'm getting sleepy now so I'm gonna go sleep.
Till then. Take care of yourself alright. You are important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment